Build muscle mass

Started by maxfalton80 · 2 Replies

maxfalton80

12 days ago

Posted: 11 days ago
Hey everyone, I've been hitting the gym regularly, but I'm struggling to build muscle mass. Any advice on how to amp up my gains?
Share on my timeline

carlredford Joined: 12 days ago

Absolutely! Building muscle mass requires a combination of proper nutrition, progressive overload in your workouts, and adequate recovery https://a-steroidshop.ws/. Firstly, ensure you're consuming enough protein to support muscle growth, aiming for around 0.8-1 gram per pound of body weight daily. Secondly, focus on compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses to target multiple muscle groups simultaneously. Lastly, make sure to give your muscles enough rest between workouts, as this is when they actually grow. Consistency and patience are key!

davidjwillson Joined: 12 days ago

Additionally, don't underestimate the importance of proper hydration and quality sleep. Hydration is crucial for optimal muscle function and recovery, so make sure you're drinking enough water throughout the day. Aim for at least 8 glasses, or more if you're sweating a lot during your workouts. And prioritize sleep; it's during deep sleep that your body releases growth hormone, which aids in muscle repair and growth. So, aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night to maximize your gains!